Thor Detachment is Detachment #606, Marine Corps League, located in Rochester, MN. We are one of several detachments assigned to the Department of Minnesota, Midwest Division, Marine Corps League.
Thor Detachment is actively involved in Rochester, MN and the surrounding communities. Some of the things we do include:
- Parade and Ceremonial Color Guards
- Memorial Honor Guards
- Marine Rose Program
- Toys For Tots
- Marines Helping Marines
- Marine Corps Birthday Ball
- Eagle Scout Good Citizenship Award
- Operation Hometown Gratitude
- Support for other veterans and charitable organizations
The Marine Corps League is a not-for-profit organization within the provisions of the Internal Revenue Service Code 501(c) (4), with a special group exemption letter which allows for contributions to the Marine Corps League, its Auxiliary and subsidiary units, to be tax deductible by the donor.